Saturday, February 24, 2007

A few words from "behind the curtain"...

Okay...there is lots of speculation in the comments that this blog is a part of LPNT's PR machine.

I'm not quite certain how you can read the posts and come to that conclusion...seems to me that, if I were a PR flack living in TN, it would be my job to blow sunshine and rainbows about LPNT up your...I mean....your way.

I am a longtime employee of DRMC who merely created this blog to create a forum for discussion about a topic where none exists. If you need to, send me a trivia question about hospital history...I can tell you about Hunter, Larry, the big stethoscope, Paxton Hall, etc, etc, etc.
As far as me being too computer savvy to be an "average citizen"....well, my stupid sitemeter is no longer available and I can't figure out how to get it back. If any of you Info Systems types know of a better (and free) sitemeter, let me know.

I'm not beholden to anybody....I just want to make sure I can keep getting a biweekly paycheck from DRMC.

Okay, enough from me....carry on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed this exact thing on my site this morning and my sitemeter stats still haven't come back. I went to stastcounter.com and set up an account there. But I'm bummed because I was used to the sitemeter interface and I'm worried that all my stats might be gone.... : (

Anonymous said...

To Sentinel Event:
Do you know the author of the blog posting that you referred to as "deserves to be on the front page"? Are the suspicions correct about Ashby? Biker.

NerGizeD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SITEMETER IS BACK!!! These lifepoint fools must stay up most of the night looking at it and trying to figure out who is responsible and how they can stop them. Hope that can't happen.biker